2015 Rockies Edge Permaculture Design Course
A Seasonal Permaculture Design Certification Course in Beautiful Boulder, Colorado
April through October, 2015: Second weekend of each month, besides August.
In this professional course, which offers more than 80-hours of experiential learning, participants will explore new ideas for creating household resiliency, designs for reducing ecological footprint, and patterns for local economies while having outrageous fun! Beyond the classroom we will offer a children’s program for parents who would like to take this course, while their kids learn in a safe and fun environment.
Learn more about our INSTRUCTORS: Kelly Simmons, Adam Brock, Avery Ellis, Tara Rae Kent, Mike Wird and World Renowned Guests.
- Permaculture Ethics & Principles
- Ecosystem Patterning
- Cultivating Organic Foods
- Alternative Economics
- Invisible Structures
- Urban & Suburban Permaculture
- Forest Gardening
- Ecological Design Methodologies
- Natural Building Techniques
- Ecological Waste Management Systems
- Appropriate Technologies
- Secrets of Building Soil
- Animals in Small Systems
- Cold Season Growing
- Water Catchment/Rainwater Harvest
- Designing Integrated Systems
- Solar Greenhouse Design
In collaboration with: